Here we list down top 5 best washing machine reviews and buying guide. It will help you to choose best washing machine for your home.
Choose any Washing Machine from below list in given range. It is one of the best washer in all over India.
Note: Must read buying guide at the bottom of the page.
Best Washing Machine in India – Reviews
IFB Senorita Aqua SX Fully-automatic Front-loading Washing Machine
from ₹ 33,899
Bosch WAK24268IN Fully-automatic Front-loading Washing Machine
from ₹ 28,499
LG 6 kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine
from ₹ 28,000
LG 6.2 kg T7269NDDL Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
from ₹ 15,000
Whirlpool 7 kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
from ₹ 9,099
1. IFB Senorita Aqua SX Fully-automatic Front-loading Washing Machine
In the current market, IFB washing machine model is one of the best fully automatic washing machine in India. The capacity of the machine has a cover huge family. The introducing with the variety of specializing features like:
- Its capacity is 8 Kg.
- The air bubble wash system creates large numbers of bubbles in detergent water and gives a deep wash and remove dirt.
- Has Aqua Energie mechanism which helps in treats hard water efficiently.
- Easy to use with the large user-friendly LED display.
- It washes every type of clothes like cotton, lingerie, silk, wool, chiffon and much more.
- Protective Rat Mesh cover protects against the hazardous of damage.
- Water supply maximum 0.3 Bar to 10 Bar.
- 100 wash care programme you can set as per your requirement.
- This washing machine consumes a maximum of 2250 watts of power.
- Capacity 8 kg
- Washing Method Tumble Wash
- Maximum Spin Speed 1400 rpm
- Tub Material Stainless Steel
- Power Consumption 2250 W
- Door Opening Angle 180
- 3D Wash System Yes
- Warranty 4 Year
- Price Rs.33,899/-
2. Bosch WAK24268IN Fully-automatic Front-loading Washing Machine
This is my second choice for best washing machines in India. Bosch renders a very quick and perfect washing of clothes. It’s affordable, fully automatic and easy to manage. Check out some features here.
- 7 Kg capacity suits for the average family.
- It comes with superior finish with full electric control dial for all wash programme.
- You can safely wash your new clothes with help of some advanced features.
- Its anti-vibration technique reduced vibrations during washing and spinning.
- The intelligent features adjust water level by sensing the load.
- Special wash programs: Super 15’/30′, Monsoon, Sari, Hygiene, Kids Wear, Drum Clean, Synthetics, Delicate, Silk, Wool.
- Reload function helps to exclude and added some clothes while between the washing process.
- Multiple wash programmes use for all type of fabric.
- Capacity 7 kg
- Maximum Spin Speed 1200 rpm
- In-built Heater Yes
- Water Consumption 47 L
- LED Display LED
- Power Consumption 2150 W
- Noise Level Wash 55 dB
- Noise Level Spin 67 dB
- Warranty 2 Year
- Price Rs.28,499/-
3. LG 6 kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine
Lots of demand on Amazon and Flipkart makes it very popular. You can check out the listing about some features here.
- Fully-automatic front-loading washing machine with 6 kg capacity.
- Suitable for small family and bachelors.
- Variety of washing motion like scrubbing, stepping, rolling, tumbling, swing and filtration.
- Perfectly clean your all types of fabrics.
- This is convenient and provides perfect drying in monsoon season.
- Extra best features have Diagnosis feature that easy way of taking care of any issue without having to call a technician.
- It gives baby care mode for gently washing baby cloth.
- It has a 2-year warranty on the product with 10 years on motor.
- Capacity 6 kg
- Maximum Spin Speed 1000 rpm
- Wash Program Types Pre Wash, Intensive Was
- Fuzzy Logic Yes
- Tub Material Stainless Steel
- Digital Display Yes
- Power Consumption 1700 W
- Warranty 2 year
- Price Rs.28,000/-
4. LG 6.2 kg T7269NDDL Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
All are very well LG reputation is too good. Its a fully automatic & preferably by a top lid. The 6.2 kg of capacity suitable for tiny family. So, Don’t miss and check out some information related this machine.
- Keeps spotless clothes with help of smart inverter technology, apart from saving 36 % energy.
- Smart motion and TurboDrum with diagnosis facility.
- Includes anti-vibration features, so it doesn’t create lots of sounds during working.
- Most important about machine has ten years warranty on the motor which a big benefits for you.
- The programs available to wash quick.
- Its side waterfall mix detergent properly with water.
- Doesn’t built in heater and maximum 720 rpm spin speed.
- LED display and 3 step wash programme system
- Normal price affordable to low budget person.
- Child lock features to ensure a safe your child.
- Brand LG
- Capacity 6.2 kg
- Washing Method LED
- Maximum Spin Speed 720 rpm
- Color White, Silver
- Water Level Settings 10
- Power Consumption Power Consumption
- Warranty2 year on the product
5. Whirlpool 7 kg Semi Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
The Whirpool fifth best washing machine in lower range on our list. This is a top loading and semi-automatic washing machine. Has some advanced features explain below.
- Its 7 kg medium-sized households for 3 to 4 members with our routine wear.
- Plastic Special Rust Proof drum with high durability.
- 3 wash programs make it effective to wash a variety of fabrics.
- 66 L large capacity instead of the wash tub.
- The auto restart, lint filter, spin shower, multi-utility tray, buzzer, impeller and super soak features make it an enjoyable experience.
- Smart scrub station makes your clothes clean without bending.
- Easy to use and hassle-free wash.
- Wash cycle duration 15 min and spin time duration only 5 min.
- Brand Whirlpool
- Capacity 7 kg
- Maximum Spin Speed 1450 rpm
- In-built Heater No
- Body Material Hi-fiber
- Power Consumption 350 W
- Shock Proof Yes
- Warranty 2 years on product
- Price Rs.9,099/-
Washing Machine Buying Guide
Nowadays, There are lots of washing machines brands and types so It’s very difficult task to choose washing machine.
Here We explain every topic you should consider while choosing the best washing machine in India.
Difference Between Front Load and Top Load Washing Machine
In Below table, you can find some good points for front load vs top load washing machines.
|Front Loading washing machine.||Top Loading washing machine.|
|More Expensive than Top loading machine.||Cheaper than front loading machine.|
|Soft on fabrics.||Tough on fabrics.|
|They use less water.||They typically use a lot more water.|
|Dryer times are often shorter.||Dryer times are often longer.|
|More Energy Saving.||Less Energy Saving.|
|They are less noisy.||Most of them are noisy.|
|They tend to vibrate, some more than others.||Less vibrate than others.|
Read Depth article: front load vs top load washing machine – Which is the better one?
Washing machine types
There are two types of washing machine available in India.
♥ Semi Automatic washing machine:
This type only comes with top loading washing machine.
There are two tubes in semi automatic machine. one for washing and another one for drying.
The disadvantage of semi-automatic washing is you have to move clothes manually from washing tube to drying tube.
This type is less expensive and water saving.
♥ Fully Automatic washing machine
In fully automatic washing machine you don’t need to do anything. There is the same tube for washing and drying.
You just need to load clothes into the tube and set washing program rest of the things washing machine do itself.
If you are in the budget go with fully automatic washing machine.
Washing machine Capacity
Washing machine capacity means how many clothes you can wash at a time. It comes in KiloGram.
Generally, washing machine starts at 4 to 5 kg. You can choose capacity based on your family size and how often you wash.
- If you are Single person or couple 5 kg is well enough.
- If you have three or four members in the house then you can go with 6 to 8 KG.
- Well, Go with 10 kg or more if you have a large number of family.
Washing machines are getting more advanced from time to time. There is a need to understand some latest tech used in washing machines before buying one.
Autodose Technology: Don’t know how much detergent you should use in cleaning your clothes and frequently you end up wasting it. That is when this technology come here. With Autodose, your washing machine will detect the weight of clothes and will use the detergent accordingly.
Daily Express Function: This function consumes less time in washing the clothes at full capacity. So, if you’re a person with huge to-do list then this feature comes in handy.
Woolmark Apparel Care: Most of the washing machines doesn’t wash woollen clothes properly and you end up getting it damaged. This technology will solve the problem for you.
Anti-Allergy+ Program: For all those who really take hygiene very seriously then you might like this feature a lot. This technology makes sure that the washed clothes don’t have any micro-evil giving you hard time.
DrumClean Program: Washing machine is cleaning your clothes but who’s cleaning washing machine? Now, most of the models come with drum clean technology which gives a special hygiene treatment by rinsing it in water heated up to 70°C. Next step includes – Center Jet and Water pores.
5 Step Super Wash Technology: Samsung’s washing machine comes with what the company calls it 5 step superwash feature which cleans your clothes thoroughly using 5 steps. These steps include – deep soaking, soaking, stain dissolving, dirt separation and lastly deep cleaning.
Hydro-Jet Washing Technology: This tech increases the washing efficiency of the machine and is generally found in Samsung’s products. A strong flow of water comes from the top of the washing machine and it streams down. This, in turn, pushes heavy and light clothes to the pulsator.