Hey Guy’s, looking for best tablets under 20000? you have plenty of options for tablets. we bring some good tablets for you. Hope you like my post.
Top 5 Best Tablet under 20000 in India
1. Samsung Tab A SM-T355YZWA Tablet
The Samsung provides great user experience with attractive specifications. It runs Android 4.4 awhile weighs only 322.00 grams. The tablet comes with an 8-inch capacitive touchscreen display.
This tab has a 5.0 MP primary camera and 2 MP front-facing camera.
It comes with USB cable together 4200mAh non-removable battery. The connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and FM.
The tablets powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and it provides a 128 GB expandable storage memory. It is 4:3 aspect ratio screen allows you to read very clear on the screen.
- It supports 4G Sim and WIFI.
- Only single sim connect.
- It comes with 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Processing version is very fast.
- It captures a clear photo.
- Lots of enjoying your kids.
2. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10 Tablet
The voice calling tablets comes with a 10.1 inches HD capacitive touchscreen display. It is powered by 1.3 GHz Qualcomm MSM8909 quad-core processor with the v5.1 android lollipop operating system.
The processor is joined 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
Take beautiful photos captures by 8MP primary camera with the help of 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. The 8400 mAh lithium-ion battery offers up to 18 hours of talk time and standby time of 600 hours.
The powerful speaker brings an immersive aural experience without headphones.
- Portable and easy to carry while travel.
- It has 1.3 GHz Powerful processor.
- Long life battery capacity.
- Capture a crisp and sharp photo.
- It has a 180° rotatable camera for click a batter selfy.
- It comes with 1 Year Warranty.
3. Mi Max 2 (Black, 64 GB)
The Max 2 tablets design is sleek and looks beautiful with ensuring a comfortable grip. It packs a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, Snapdragon 625 and a 5300 mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, 12MP primary camera and 5MP front camera. It includes 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM with expandable up too 128 GB.
With this tablets, you can watch the tv, playing a game with lots of fun while travelling.
- It has an enormous battery as well.
- Best sound quality.
- High-quality camera sensor.
- Perfect for a selfie.
- It is dual sim tablet.
- Suited your palm.
4. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2017 SM-T385NZDAINS Tablet
Samsung tablet features a 20.32 cm capacitive HD touchscreen display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. With 8MP primary camera, 5MP front-facing camera, autofocus, flash, 5x digital zoom, HD video recording, fixed focus and 3x digital zoom.
It is supported by a 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery that allows up to 14 hours continuous hours of video viewing. It is a voice calling tab.
The tab offers a single SIM card that supports 4G-LTE SIM cards.
This is a google map and GPS support tab. Connectivity optional includes Bluetooth, ANT+ and Wi-Fi Direct.
- It has 2 GB RAM.
- It includes a powerful battery.
- Weighs only 363 grams.
- It includes 16 m display colours.
- lightweight and backpack metal design.
- Its powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor.
- Its internal memory is 16GB expandable up to 256GB.
5. iBall Slide Brace X1 Tablet
A powerful Android tablet operates on the 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. It supports 7800 mAh Lithium – Ion rechargeable battery.
Like all its series of iBall tablets, This iBall model having Volte support and supports Reliance Jio 4G.
This tablet supports 8 MP primary camera and a 5 MP front camera. The iBall tab providing a video playback of 5 hours 30 minutes, audio playback of 40 hours and standby time of 24 hours.
- Expandable up to 32GB with dual SIM.
- The rotating camera as well.
- Camera quality is really nice.
- Operate with Android v4.4.2 KitKat operating system.
- You can also connect via wifi.
- It comes with 1 Year warranty.