Hey Guy’s, Looking for the best roti maker machine in India? Yes, You are at a perfect place here we describe everything about roti maker with buying guide and reviews.
In our modern life, women work outside and home both. Her life is very fast and busy. Women spent a lot of time and energy while preparing rotis for breakfast, lunch and dinner. To manage the home as well as work it is very difficult. The best roti makers in India help to makes her life very simpler, quicker and easier.
Do not make only roti Also, helps to prepare Parathas, Papads, Khakhras and much more items with saving your precious time and energy while cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Best Roti Maker Machines in India– Automatic Electric Chapati Maker
Best chapati making machine for home use
1. BAJAJ VACCO Non-Stick Chapati Maker
Bajaj Vacco Non-stick Chapati maker has automatically controlled the temperature and makes perfectly round and soft roti within minutes.
Not only Roti, You can prepare lots of items like Parathas, Khakhra, papad and much more within the use of less time.
This appliance body made of the stainless steel rust resistant material for a long time uses and price range affordable to the common man. It has a high-grade Teflon coated surface which is totally non-sticky.
The product has shockproof and has an insulated Bakelite handles which make it easy to operate. Its LED indicator which informs to surface is ready to cook for your required temperature.
This is the best roti maker under 2000 only.
- It has a shockproof body.
- Save valuable time and energy.
- Consume up to 1000 Watts of power.
- This is an ISI mark product.
- Automatic double thermostat temperature control.
- Non -Stick coated.
- Brand Bajaj
- Tawa Size 20.26 Cm
- LED indicator Yes
- Surface Non-Stick
- Weight 2 kg
- Warranty 1 Year
- Price Rs.1,990/-
2. Prestige PRM 3.0 Roti Maker
Prestige has another best product and brand in the roti maker, known for its most trusted brand of kitchen appliances.
In the roti maker cook round and fluffy rotis in just 20 to 30 seconds. It consumes less power and makes your rotis effortlessly. So, saves your time.
Its power indicator red light alert your machine is on and green light informs your roti maker is ready to cook for the perfect temperature.
The package of this product includes a demo CD that notifies you how to use the roti maker and make your task easier.
- Energy efficient design.
- Adjustable temperature control knob.
- Non-stick base surface.
- Demo CD included in the package content.
- Uniform heating plate.
- Brand Prestige
- Consume Power 900 W
- Non-Stick Yes
- Plate Diameter 8 inch
- Weight 1.4 kg
- Warranty 1 Year
- Price Rs.1,989/-
3. Eveready Roti and Khakra Maker
Eveready is one of the third best roti makers provide you amazing feature for healthy cooking. There are – Large handle for easy operation, nonstick coated plates, stainless steel body, indicator light and user-friendly lever for effortless usage.
The outside body of the machine is made of stainless steel which will protect from rust and its non-stick coated surface to heat up in a short time & easy to make rotis. Also, you can make Thepla, Uttapam or Paranthas.
It is powered by 900W and requires a 230V, 50Hz.
- Built-in thermostat for safety.
- Temperature indication.
- Shockproof base.
- Easy press handle, Automatic indicator light.
- Stainless Steel exterior body.
- Dual heating element for uniform heating.
- Brand Eveready
- Power 900 watts
- Shock Proof Yes
- Color Black, Silver
- Weight 1.83 kg
- Warranty 2 Year
- Price Rs.1,620/-
4. Sunflame RM1 Roti Maker
This roti maker makes quick, soft, and fluffy chapatis in less than a minute. The used material in the product is stainless steel. So stay your roti maker machine long lasting.
Its non-stick coated plates heat up very fast which quickly preparing a food and save your worthy time and energy.
The roti makers with an automatic heat indicator light which shines when powered on. This roti maker works very well and proves useful to every housewife.
- Easy clean stainless steel cover.
- Oil-free cooking.
- Uniform heating.
- Less energy requirement.
- On/Off light indicator.
- Powerd by 900 watts.
- Brand Sunflame
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power 900 watts
- Light Indicator Yes
- Weight 2.5 kg
- Warranty 2 Years
- Price Rs.1,220/-
5. Eagle Best Eagle Roti Maker
Is the last but not the least, this is fifth best roti maker in India on my list. Making a perfect round roti with this Eagle roti maker.
This product helps save time, energy and electricity that beneficial to everybody. One of the best features i.e electricity the consumes only 1 unit in 2 hours.
It can be cooked very fast with soft roti and crisp khakhra in a minute.
This is a fully automatic roti maker machine.
- Energy efficient and easy to use.
- Cool handle.
- Overheating protection.
- Fully automatic.
- Voltage: 220-240V AC, 50 Hz.
- Consumes only 1 unit in 2 hours.
- The diameter of the surface is 20cm.
- Brand Eagle
- Cord 1.38 M
- Power 900 watts
- Indicator light Yes
- Weight 1.9 kg
- Warranty 1 Month
- Price Rs.651/-
What is Roti?
Roti is a one type of traditional Indian flatbread that is made from wheat flour. It can be served with any type of Subji. Roti is also known as chapati.
How to Use Roti Maker
Buying Guides for Best Roti Maker
Rotis are one of the healthy foods that many people would love to have along with a gravy that suits the soft rotis.
To make a roti, A good roti maker will be hand in hand for you, as well as a time-saving one.
It also gives you that softness and the same taste that you make manually.
The simple process of Roti Making machine :
A roti makers’ simple process is that once the user checks the amount of flour, oil and other ingredients if it is to be added, the machine dough the roti, flattens it and cooks it.
Before we buy a roti maker, let us see through a quick checklist of the product.
- The Brand of the product.
* The machine should be purchased from an authorised and a reputed brand, as their products will be of a good quality and life longing.
- Aluminium made Griddle.
* The griddle of the machine is to be made out of aluminium, as it has the ability of equal heat distribution.
* Also, the roti should be easy to remove from the roti maker.
* It should not stick onto the griddle.
- Indication Lights.
* The roti makers must have an indicator light that indicates if the unit becomes too hot or if there is any technical fault.
* Many companies’ products miss out on this factor. So it must be checked before purchasing.
- Size of the Griddle.
* The griddle size differs accordingly.
* But the recommended size for a good roti is 8″ to 10″.
- Power Usage.
* One of the must seen factor of this product.
* The griddle must get heated up to 425′ F, so that the roti is cooked properly.
* The handle of the unit should withstand high temperature.
- Shock Proof Body.
* This is another important factor, as it must guarantee that the user handles a shock-free unit, as it very risky in case of electric short circuits or voltage fluctuations.
- Warranty for the Product.
* It must be seen that the warranty issued by the company is for at least 1 year.
* Some companies give warranty for 2 years. It is well and good. It depends on the company.
* But it is advisable to check on the warranty, as it must be given by the company, provided if it is a reputed company.
- Reviews and Ratings.
* Although the brand which we choose will be of good quality, it is advisable to have a look at the reviews and ratings for the product and brand that we choose, via online.
* Even though the brand is good, sometimes the products are being forged.
* So it is better to read the previous customers’ reviews and ratings.
Let us see some general steps in making roti with the roti maker.
* Be ready with the ingredients such as dough, oil, water, roti maker, etc., needed to make roti.
* Plug the wire to the socket and switch ON the roti maker.
* Wait for the indicator to show the red light, which means the machine has touched the required amount of heat and the machine is ready for use.
* Take some required amount of dough and roughly mix it with the atta.
* Then place the prepared dough on the griddle.
* Close the upper plate of the unit and press the plate with the lever present on top of it.
* Then immediately open the plate.
* The roti is now rolled to the size of a chapathi, by the press of the upper plate.
* Now wait for few seconds say 20-25 secs.
* The roti begans to boil.
* Turn the chapathi to the other side and wait for another 20-25 secs.
* The other side to starts to boil as well.
* After turning it to the other side, once again press the upper plate and open it, as did earlier.
* The chapati is almost ready. Wait for few seconds until the chapati is filled with steam from inside. It blows up like a balloon.
* The chapati is ready to serve.
These are some of the Top Roti Makers in India that our customers have relied on.