Hey Guy’s, looking for best printer under 3000? My research and review will help you to find your best printer for office use as well as home use. Before choose printer, you should know some term about the printer.
Laser vs inkjet – If you want the fullest range of color printing then you should go with Inkjet printer. if you want to print mostly text documents faster then the laser printer is a very good option.
All-in-one? – All in one printer include widely use fetures duplex, scanning and fax features. duplex means printer can print both sides of the paper.
Check out top 5 best printer under 3000.
Top 5 Best Printer under 3000 in India
1. Canon PIXMA MG2570 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
The Cannon generate by world’s best printers in your affordable range. This is ideal for home and small office which is easy to use. The maximum resolution of the printer and monoprints is 4800 x 1200 dpi.
If you need to work various kinds of assignments such as print, copy and scan this colour inkjet are perfect for your occasionally work.
It is a simple, easy to operate and comes with a high ISO standard speed. It supports A4 paper sizes.
- Scanning functions work very well.
- Small size, portable and lightweight.
- Printing output: Black, Colour
- Make your work easy and simple.
- Input tray capacity is 60 pages.
- Visual scanning resolution has 600 x 1200 dpi.
2. HP DeskJet 2131 All-in-One Printer
The HP DeskJet 2131 All-in-One Printer is fresh, friendly and comes with innovative design. The integrated print, scan and copy with simple controls in all in one printer.
It comes with a compact all-in-one designed to fit where you need it. Its a time saver machine like print up to twice as many pages with original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
This printer speed is fast for basic work. This printer scan almost same as the original photography.
- Supports to paper, envelopes, cards and brochure paper.
- Standard input tray capacity.
- Operating humidity range is 20% to 80% RH%.
- The configuration is easy and user-friendly.
- Multiple kinds of media size supported.
3. Canon PIXMA MG2470 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
This Cannon looks portable, compact, lightweight and unique for the compare of another printer. It can easy to be connected your desktop or laptop via interface USB 2.0 data spot which means you cannot connect it using WiFi.
This printer is highly affordable and ideal solution for home use. It supports only A4 paper size. When it is a multi-function function printer you can use for its printing, copying, and scanning works.
You can also use for your special occasion greeting cards, calendars, scrapbooks, paper crafts and more.
- Compact with a dust-free design.
- Easy to move one place to another.
- Good print and scan quality.
- Print anytime without any difficulty.
4. Canon MG2570S Multi-function Printer (Black, Ink Cartridge)
The Affordable All-In-One printer with basic printing, copying and scanning functions. The fourth best printer under 3000 in India.
This is ISO standard printer and its print speed is up to 8 ipm mono and 4 ipm for colour. It comes with a USB cable which helps you to connect a PC or other device with this printer and easily scan or print your photo.
Moreover, the device is compatible with Windows OS system.
- Easy setup and handling.
- The printer connected only USB 2.0.
- It has auto power on/off feature.
- Scanning features of the printer work effectively.
- Compatible colour cartridge: CL-746, CL-746XL, CL-746S.
5. Ricoh SP 111 Single Function Printer (Black, White, Toner Cartridge)
Ricoh Monochrome Laser Printer delivers sharp and extremely clear prints. It is very easy to store with its compact design adjust anywhere in your home.
The printer has a USB 2.0 connection interface only. It means it not support wifi. It comes with a with a high resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi for high-quality.
Many of features that are eco-saving, Ricoh genuine refill toner, jam-free printer, high productivity with Ricoh black laser toner cartridge pre-installed.
- Soundless printing.
- It weighs only 10 Kg.
- It is Jam-free printer with easy maintenance.
- The maximum size for printing is A4 size paper.
- It possesses a speed of 16 pages per minute.