Hey guy’s, Looking for best printer under 15000 in India? My research on this printer definitely helps you to choose your cost-effective printer. Here we list down some great printer among all over the internet based on testing as well deep research.
Things You Need to Know Before buying a printer:
Inkjet or Laser- If you need the full range of color printing, with the ability to print photos then inkjet is suitable for you. If you want to print often text documents, or at high volumes, laser printers are best.
Consider the Brand- You should also pay attention brand. the brand always stays with you on defects or any other future problems. they care about customers.
Cost Per Page- Whether it’s using ink cartridges or toner, printers cost money over time. so you can consider this thing also while choosing.
Here is my list of best printer under 15000 in India. You can choose your dream printer from it.
Top 5 Best Printer under 15000 in India
1. Epson L565 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
The Epson L565 is a popular model assertively marketed by the Epson brand. It is absolutely good when it comes to value for money. It comes with some advanced features like multi-function wireless printer, wifi direct and Ethernet.
The printing resolution of this monochrome printer is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. It has a high print speed of 33 ppm for black and 15 ppm for colour. With the ADF system, you can speedily and easily multi-page scanning, copying and faxing.
It offers print up to 4,500 pages per 70 ml black ink bottle and 7,500 pages for colour. So, you can print one black print paper up to 7 paise and colour print up to 18 paise which is very low cost.
- Ideal for home and small business.
- It compatible Windows XP and Mac OS.
- 4 ink bottles come with the kit.
- USB connectivity option.
- Print with the highest quality & readability.
- It’s covered a 1-year warranty.
2. HP LaserJet M1005 Multi-function Printer
The all-in-one multifunction printer that can print, scan and copy with this affordable range. The inherent features make work easy and simple. It inputs tray capacity of 150 pages and has monthly duty cycle up to 5000 pages.
It supports several paper sizes like A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL and operates at 15 to 32.5 degree Celsius temperature. This is a most successful printer on HP made for tiny business. Save space on your desktop, work more and speedily with this compact design printer.
Another fabulous feature of this printer which comes with the free installation OCR software which helps to convert documents into digital formats for archiving or editing. It can 99 copy at a time with resizing the document by 25 to 400 percent.
- Suitable for micro businesses.
- Save your time with faster print speeds.
- 600 x 600 dpi max colour printing resolution.
- It comes with 4 different colour bottles.
- It used monochrome laser print technology.
- Multifunction printer with print, scan, and copy.
3. Samsung SL-M2876ND Multi-function Printer
Samsung presents a helpful effect with high-quality prints and allows flexible printing options. It delivers sharp and clean prints with its powerful 4800 x 600 dpi resolution. These high-performing printers produce a clear text, smooth images, legible text and vibrant images.
The duplex printing machine prints a dual side paper and decrease a paper cost. The 128 MB of internal memory printer is compatible with Windows and Mac OS. The printer supports PCL6, PCL5e, SPL languages.
If you want to print on paper, labels, cards, envelopes, or overhead projector transparencies this printer is best for you.
- Lightweight and easy to portable.
- Impressive canning speed of 15 seconds.
- This printer connects using USB and Ethernet.
- Output tray including 120 sheets capacity.
- Input tray capacity including 250 pages.
- Save toner and paper costs with flexible printing options.
- The printer comes with a warranty of 1 year.
4. Canon Pixma G 3000 Multi-function Wireless Printer
The Canon Pixma G 3000 is a wireless multifunctional printer. The advanced technologies printer is the best printer under 15000 in India. It can copy up to 21 pages at a time. It also comes with wireless connectivity plus USB.
This printer prints colours resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and scans resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi. The main drawbacks would be that the printer built a quality with a little bit noisy.
It has a high-performance print speed and has printout a 10 x 15 cm borderless photo just in 60 secs. The printer output tray capacity is 50 sheets and input tray is 100 sheets.
- All- in- one printer- Scan, Copy or Print.
- Suitable for home & business both.
- Compact design for easy to portable.
- It ink system ensures high-quality prints.
- Print from a variety of mobile devices.
- 6000 pages print black and 7000 pages print colour.
- Print out documents, posters and cards in various paper sizes.
5. HP M1136 Multifunction Printer
The HP multi-functional printer that can print, scan and copy a document with one compact machine. It supports a multiple media sizes like A4, A5, ISO B5, ISO C5, ISO C5/6, ISO C6, ISO DL, 16K, European postcard, J postcard and J double postcard.
A very good printer for easy to business or personal use. You can directly connect PC or Netbook via using USB 2.0 port. This HP multifunctional printer supports only USB connectivity that means it does not connect to wifi.
This printer is awesome which gives around 1000 prints per refill. You can reduce your environmental impact with energy-saving features. this is fifth best printer under 15000 rs.
- The high quality of the printer.
- Its slim design requires a less space.
- Recycle easily with HP planet partners.
- It supports a variety of media size.
- It has a standard 150-sheet input tray capacity.