5 Best Headphones under 5000 in India
Everybody loves music and enhance your music experience with this comfortable over-ear wireless and wired headphones. These headphones you get only under 5000 range.
Our Top Picks
|#1 JBL||#2 Boat||#3 Sony|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Top 5 Best Over-Ear Headphones under 5000 in India
1. Sony Extra Bass Wireless Headphones
- Swivel ear cups for easy to store.
- Longest battery life.
- Extra bass for punchy sound.
- Flexible to listening anywhere.
- Soft and smooth head cushion.
The brand Sony needs no introduction, it is the boss when it comes to high-quality electronic gadgets. The Sony Extra Bass Headphone is a masterpiece which delivers nothing but best music.
It is highly comfortable, super stylish and comes with long battery life. If you love heavy bass music, this buddy is perfect for you. The design is uber stylish and can be easily adjusted too.
It can be easily folded and carried, the best companion while you are traveling. The Extra Bass Wireless Headphones from Sony is filled with high features but it does not provide autoplay and pause button.
2. Sony On-Ear Extra Bass Headphones with Mic
- Soft pad for convenient to wear.
- Effectively bass sound.
- Long tangle-free flat cable.
- Swivel design makes them easy to portable.
If you are searching for a beat response control headphone, Sony On-Ear Extra Bass Headphones is a perfect choice. The design is highly travel-friendly, it can easily be carried as it provided high flexibility.
This headphone comes with in-line remote and mic, hence you can enjoy hands-free calling on the go. Additionally, the aluminium fascia is well suited for punchy bass, you can feel the beats and the Neodymium dynamic drivers ensures you get to enjoy even the tiniest sound with great clarity.
The cushioned earphone offers to comfort, a sturdy option for music lovers. A great choice for those who want to listen to top-notch and clear audio.
3. Philips Adjustable Earclip Headphone
- Stylish Ear-Clip headphone.
- Ultra smooth cushion to extra protect.
- Extra lightweight and fully adjustable.
Philips is yet another name which delivers quality headphones. The cushioned headphones are gentle on the ears and highly sturdy.
A great choice for working out and even when you are walking. The adjustable clips make it a fine choice for rigorous usages as well. The sound quality is beyond excellent and deep, the sound leakage is very minimal. The best companion for those who enjoy listening to music at high volume.
This device is fragile, hence handle with care. If the product is within warranty you can get a hassle-free replacement, the product is value for money.
4. JBL Tune Powerful Bass Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Mic
- Support rechargeable battery.
- Only 2 hours of charge play 16 hours.
- Supports Bluetooth technology.
- Extra comfortable for long time.
- Listen to higher quality music without cord.
The base sound is boomy and you get to enjoy the music to the fullest. It comes with an equalizer option which helps you to fix a perfect sound based on your comfort level.
The ear cups are fragile, make sure to take special care while handling it. The device fits perfectly on an ear, without hurting the earlobes. The bass is great for listening to music, watching movies and enjoying the podcast, but not a suitable choice if you are using it for the official purpose, the sound quality is not clear. The overall build quality is also decent.
5. Boat On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones
- Super HD sound system.
- Compatibles with all devices.
- Maximum 2 hours of charging time.
- Perfect for daily traveling time.
- 10 meters range of connectivity sources.
Looking for high-quality bass booster headphones? Boat On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones is an affordable choice. This product is value for money and one of the best in the market.
The switches allow you to have full control of the audio volume and play or pause. The battery is chargeable and can last up to 9-10 hours. The overall full charge time is 2 hours, which is pretty decent for an on-ear headphone.
You May Like to Read: