If you are art & craft lover, most of the need to buy a glue gun for that? Glue gun used for home improvement work like minor fixing old furniture, ornaments, toys, paper, electronic appliances, plastic product and much more.
This effective style glue gun backbone for the different kind of surfaces fixes the easy and secure way. The best function tool for all DIYers. It’s reasonably priced to comes, affordable to all. It works pretty well, anybody falls in love with it.
Its a really good, That’s why we come up with a list of best glue gun in India.
How do you use a glue gun step by step?
Simple four-steps follow for use.
Step 1: plugin gun and wait a couple of minute for heat up.
Step 2: You can press the trigger several times until the glue stick not releases melted glue into the inlet tube.
Step 3: Approximately 3 or 5 minutes needs to warm glue gun.
Step 4: Glue gun allows the flows on nozzle press to squeeze the trigger, you can use as you need.
Best Glue Guns to Buy Online in India– Reviews
Glue Guns Comparison price list
Dremel Gluegun Stubby Tool
from ₹ 2,279
Aptechdeals 80W Glue Gun
from ₹ 309
Stanley 69GR20B Hot Melt Glue Gun
from ₹ 449
Themisto 150W Glue Gun
from ₹ 750
Generic 40 Watt Hot Melt Glue Gun
from ₹ 159
1. Dremel Gluegun Stubby Tool
Dremel Gluegun is one of the best glue gun in India on our list. This is best DIY tools for home decor artworks like glueing ceramics, wood, plastic, art and craft work and kids project. A compact design highly reliable for better performance.
They include T shaped ergonomic handle for the comfortable hold to your hand. Dremel Gluegun output rate of 5 g/min.
It’s drip control silicon nozzle sleeve prevents dripping glue onto your work and burning nozzle. The side of the handle shows the indicator light, the on/off switch is manual.
The lovely thing is furnished with a removable cord so, you can be used without power source too. This glue gun has needed to about 5 minutes preheat time for quick work.
Concurrently with the included 11 mm number of multi-purpose sticks with an easy to push trigger handle makes your work easy.
- In the nozzles use a silicon material.
- It comes with 3 extra gluesticks with this gun.
- Extendable plastic stand.
- Heat-up time of 5 mins and 5 g/min output glue rate at 195 degrees C.
- 1 Year warranty on manufacturing defects.
- Brand Dremel
- Colour Silver
- Cord Length 1.80 m
- Weight 380 g
- Warranty 1 Year
- Price Rs.2,279/-
2. Aptechdeals 80W Glue Gun
The 80 W Aptechdeals Hot Melt Glue Gun comes with extra 8 piece hot melt glue sticks. A glue gun melting time is so much fast and takes a little time in warm up.
Its compact design with blue colour looks amazing. In the bottom of the handle attached LED indicator switch.
This 80W Glue Gun temperature is 250 C which suitable for multiple DIY jobs in the indoor and outdoor. It’s squeezing the trigger press the 3 or 4 times, however, glue sticks are constantly set into the inlet tube.
The point of the hot glue gun is simply the nozzle and its diameter 11 mm which perfect for all types of work.
It is lightweight and portable so that you can convey easily anyplace. All nozzle shapes are different, so buy carefully according to your glue gun match.
- Glue gun with free 8 glue sticks.
- Preheats time just 3-5 minutes.
- Highest melt viscosity.
- A simple way to the operating system.
- Rating: 4.5 stars.
- Brand Aptechdeals
- Model AVR X-540BT
- Power 80 W
- Weight 430.0 g
- Stick Diameter 11 mm
- Price Rs.279/-
3. Stanley 69GR20B Hot Melt Glue Gun
Nowadays the most popular glue guns on the Indian market is the Stanley. Its needs to charged before 10-12 min before using the cordless feature.
This 69GR20B Gluepro Trigger Feed Hot Melt Glue Gun used trigger-feed technology that controls the flow of glue when the trigger is pressed. Most of optimizes 40 wattages of power supply per usage.
Take a five minute time to reach glue the working temperature. Any standard 11 mm hot glue sticks support to this model that are easily available in the nearby market.
As of writing this, the product gets a name of Amazon bestseller list with the highest review. That’s why the included our list of five best glue gun in India.
This is suitable for on all types of works like craft, wood, fabrics, floral, repairs and even Jewelry.
- Covers both corded & cordless features.
- Trigger-freed mechanism controls glue flow.
- It supports any 11mm glue sticks.
- Heats up time bonds up to within 1 minute.
- Quality managed for strong and better performance.
- Fold-out stand provides safety & handy storage unit.
- Brand Stanley
- Colour yellow
- Power 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Weight 40 W
- Warranty 1 Year
- Price Rs.449/-
4. Themisto 150W Glue Gun
Yet another highest wattage professional glue gun is Themisto. The professional glue gun solely uses for art & crafts purpose.
Its white body and copper anti-drip nozzle attract to everyone, while adjustable temperature knob set as per your requirement up to 100 to 220℃.
The trigger system is very comfortable and that takes a 5 min preheating time before use Start Gluing. It has an even better rating of 4 out of 5.0.
Unlike other glue guns, this furnished with EVA and Resin material, with a power indicator.
- 5 minutes heat up time.
- Kickstand and wide base stand.
- Anti-drip tip and Ergonomic design.
- Adjustable Temperature ranges between 100°C to 220°C.
- Compatible to any branded stick and its diameter is 11 mm.
- Good combination of a copper nozzle with yellow clour stick.
- Brand Themisto
- Colour White
- Power 150W
- Wattage 165 Watts
- Temperature Range100°C to 220°C
- Price Rs.899/-
5. Generic 40 Watt Hot Melt Glue Gun
The 40W glue gun model from Generic. It comes with 5 glue sticks as a part of the package. The provides a trigger-feed control with that press several times continuously till the glue stick is perfectly set into the inlet tube.
Glue gun has a necessary to heats up around 5 minutes before use. It can use lower temperature setting for delicate materials such as kids school project and DIY work. Also use for wooden, toys, furniture, TV, radio or any joint plastic product etc.
The melt glue sticks that are available in the lowest range that affordable to all.
- Lightweight and Portable.
- Very comfortable and safe grip.
- Trigger feed glue flow control.
- Uses standard hot melt glue sticks.
- Heat up time 5 minutes.
- Brand Generic
- Colour Black
- Power 40 W
- Weight 310 g
- Glue Sticks5
- Price Rs.159/-
This one our list of the top best glue gun in India. The Dremel Glue Gun Compact Tool is our prime pick from the list. Its 5 g/min glue rate at 195 degrees C temperature perfect for all DIYs work. It comes with maximum 2 years warranty from the date of purchase as well. That’s why this is a top-notch pick on our list. Hope, we satisfied your needs.
The Best Glue Guns Brands
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can glue gun be used on wood?
Yes, The hot glue gun instantly joint wood together but while wood glue perfectly dries.
Is glue gun useful?
Mostly, glue gun useful in a home decor and other home needed work like repair old furniture, jewellery, babies project work, toys, paper, electronic appliances, plastic product etc…
What is the purpose of a hot glue gun?
The hot glue gun continuous melt the plastic glue with the help of heating element and perfectly flow on the nozzle by mechanical trigger mechanism system.
What Are the Things to Consider Before Buying a Hot Melt Glue Gun?
Glue Guns are the principal equipment of the crafting world, making countless numbers of tasks possible. They perform together with components varying from paper and lace to wood and metal. It’s affordable to get began, and with glue sticks easily available, using a glue gun couldn’t be simpler to use.
A glue gun is a hand-held device into which you feed a solid glue stick. A heater in the body of the gun melts the glue, and the adhesive flows out the glue gun’s metal, cone-shaped tip as the glue stick is forced through the gun.
Glue guns come in all size, from a mini-gun just a few inches long to commercial pistol-grip designs. While some producers provide battery-powered glue guns, most designs are plug-in units powered by conventional home power outlets.
There are several things to consider when you purchase a glue gun.
- Temperature: If you know the functioning of a hot glue gun, you would know that the temperatures are a very essential aspect and the resistor produces the temperature needed to melt the adhesive in a hot glue gun. There are different kinds of hot glue gun that produces different temperature and there are hot glue guns that could produce different temperature, which could burn up different kind of adhesive. So, it is very essential that you get a hot glue gun with that could fit your needs.
- Type of Power Supply: There are two kinds of hot glue gun based on the type of power supply. The product that comes with an inbuilt power supply feature and the ones that have to be connected to a power supply. Therefore, it is very essential that you do not consider buying a hot glue gun with battery power if you have a long time on the job. On the other side, if you intend on using the product for a few minutes, then, you should select buying a hot glue gun with an inbuilt battery.
- Type of Tip: you would already know the importance of a hot glue gun and so you would be acquainted with the benefits of the misting nozzle. The tip of the hot glue gun is the misting nozzle, as the style of the misting nozzle opening changes; the form of adhesive that comes out of the misting nozzle also changes. It could be flat, circular, or star shape. So, before buying the product look into the style of the misting nozzle and purchase the product accordingly.
- Type of Stand: A hot glue gun provides adhesive of the lowest temperature of 100o Celsius, these temperatures are more than enough to melt you. So, it is best suggested that you get a hot glue gun with an inbuilt stand.
Glue guns are one of the most favoured household appliances on the industry. Having the best hot glue gun in your collection can make for an essential device.
Hot glue guns are used for a wide range of household projects, mainly as an adhesive for woodworking, household appliances, or just typical patching up in the home. Their utilization is extremely typical and regular and having the best hot glue gun available should be a high priority.