Hey Guys, Looking for best gear cycle under 15000? My 12 hours of research on gear cycles will help you to choose your best product. Before check products and details we just look up some basic features.
Frames are made of aluminium, steel, alloy(titanium), fiber etc. Most of them made from aluminium, which is lightweight and durable. Steel frames are heavier and tougher than aluminium. Titanium and fiber are more expensive.
Brakes used to stop moving or reduce the speed. Nowadays There are three types of breaks available in market Rim Break, Disk Break, Drum Break.
Gears help us to adjust the speed of cycle. You can shift gears with your hands. Depending on the manufacturer.
Top 5 best gear cycle under 15000
1. Cosmic Voyager 21 Speed Gear Bicycle
The Cosmic is a well-known company and they present an outstanding quality cycle.
Its made with a steel frame that elements ensure sturdiness and durability. Use the Shimano EF-50 shifters to change the gear setting of this bicycle.
When you are riding the cycle you can adjust the seat and handlebar position against your height. This is suitable for 5 ‘6” – 5’9” rider heights.
Its front and rear disc brakes will help you to complete stop in any serious impact.
- Comfort handlebar.
- Adjustable seat.
- It has a disk brake for safety.
- Durable DSI tyres.
- Also, use hefty riders.
- Maximum 19.5 kg weight at the cycle.
2. Cosmic Eldorado 21 Speed Premium MTB Bicycle
The Cosmic Mtb Bicycle is an again best cycle under 15000 in India. This 21-speed cycle comes with 26*2.1 DSI tire. Its fitted to cyclist heights 5 to 9 inches between 5 to 11 inches.
This bike has a steel seat and steel handlebar.
The Shimano-51 brake levers that help you to grow speed and reduce speed smoothly according to the situation. So, it is very safe.
It has a handle double wall alloy rims for perfect riding cycle.
- Very powerful disk brake.
- It has a 21 gear.
- This is model for men.
- It gives a bottle holder.
- Resistance against speed breakers.
- 19.5 inches frame size.
3. Hercules Topgear TZ150 Dual Suspension 18 Speed Bicycle
This bicycle looks very stylish and sturdy. The 26 T alloy wheels outfitting for any road.
Another best part of this cycle is having a dual disk brake and single speed gear among such a really pretty look product.
This cycle comes with 18 speed with gear with the wider crankset. You will get an 80 to 90 % joined position and another remaining 10 % parts join yourself.
- Used sturdy steel frame material.
- Flying fenders plastic mudguards.
- BMX handlebar, Cotterless Crankshaft.
- Bar with an extended stem handle.
- Double suspension and disc brakes.
- It comes with 1 Year domestic warranty.
4. Hercules Roadeo A 300 Bicycle
There is no doubt that Hercules is a popular brand in the cycle. The bicycle is beautiful with available in red and white colour.
A cycle is used frame material by the aluminium. Its gear cycle also available in disc brakes and v-brakes for our safety.
This cycle made premium design saddle with 6 gear speed level adjustment. Furthermore, Perfectly adjust 5 to the 5.10-inch height of men.
- Ti turbo drive chain wheel crankset.
- Front and rear wheel reflectors.
- Shipped with 80 to 90 percent assembled.
- Ideal for senior 13 years above boy.
- Easy to release the front wheel in selected models.
- It has a 3-year warranty.
5. Mankani Fat Tyre Bicycle
The Mankani bicycle fat tire design specially made for heavy men.
The cycle comes with large four-inch wide tires to ensures rigorous weight. More, Its massive tire is stopped quickly and perfectly at any speed of riding.
It comes with 7-speed rating 7 Shimano gears.
- Handle grip is nice.
- Perfect for heavy body men.
- 4 inch extended tires.
- Perfect break in any condition.
- Its alloy rims are lightweight.
- Compact and durable.
Buy Now: Amazon