Hey Guy’s, looking for best DSLR camera under 80000? My research will show you some great cameras in your budget. they have the largest sensors, the most megapixels, and the highest quality selection of lenses. Most consumer DSLRs use image sensors that, while much larger than those found in point-and-shoot cameras, are somewhat smaller than a 35mm film frame.
Quick Tips And Review for best DSLR camera under 80000:
- It’s very important to choose a camera that feels comfortable in your hands.
- Make sure about the lens, it all depends on the lens.
- Check how many focus points.
- Check for display size and resolution so you can better judge.
- Consider other features like megapixel, viewing angles and frames.
Top 3 Best DSLR Camera under 80000 in India
1. Canon EOS 80D
Canon EOS 80D is very popular for its powerful features and creative innovation ideas. Canon’s improved fast, smooth and accurate live view and movie shooting video with the help of Dual Pixel CMOS AF system. This camera provides 24.2 megapixels CMOS sensor helps you to provide impressive and high-resolution results.
This camera creates a sharp image with beautiful HD shooting video clarity. It also meritorious an autofocus, customer rating points, expandable ISO range, Wifi and NFC. All these features involved in this camera so, this is one of the best DSLR cameras under 80000 in our list.
- It capable of 7 fps continuous shooting speed.
- Wifi and NFC connected.
- Providing full HD resolution.
- Outstanding performance even dim light.
- Provides MP4 format video recording system.
- 3 inches touchscreen display size.
2. Nikon D7100
Nikon D7100 is a second best camera under 80000 in India. It comes with EXPEED 3 and CMOS image sensor is combined with the faster image processing capability. The standard ISO range of this camera is 100 to ISO 6400 with expandable up to 25600 equivalent. Which effective for shooting in dim light situations and capturing moving subjects.
24.1-megapixel resolution captures the high clarity of the image. The 51-point autofocus system inspires you to captures a photo. It captures a blur-free with the noiseless image.
- It comes with 18-105mm VR Lens.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery MH-25 battery charger.
- Has 51-point autofocus system.
- Fast focus technique helps you take better pictures.
- 7 fps continuous shooting.
3. Nikon D7200
Nikon D7200 is a third best DSLR camera under 80000 in India. Nikon comes with its new standard image quality and 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor. Its 51 autofocus system captures super sharp images constant in low light conditions.
Nikon D7200 is increased buffer size shot enables to 100 continuous shots at 6 frames per second. It comes with rechargeable Li-ion battery, EN-EL15 with terminal cover. The camera has a very lightweight for easy to handle anyone.
- It offers great flexibility for shooting.
- Built-in stereo microphone.
- NFC compatible with smartphones and tablets.
- Standard ISO 100 – 25600
- 7.5 X optical zoom and 24.2 Megapixels optical sensor.
- Sefly timer available.