Hey Guy’s, Looking for best DSLR camera under 40000? there are too many options for you in the photography market. we choose some best DSLR cameras just for you people. Hope this post makes your shopping experience to the next level.
Nowadays DSLR camera is a primery need for our gadget list. when it comes to cameras there are no other options then DSLR. There are many features like APS-C vs Full-frame, Aperture-priority, Shutter-priority and Manual modes, sensitivity, Pentaprism vs Pentamirror viewfinder, lens mount, speed etc…
Quick Tips And Review for best DSLR camera under 40000:
- Go with the good viewfinder.
- Make sure about lens which you choose, it all depends on the lens.
- Consider shooting speed.
- Check display size and resolution.
- Battery life also thing to check but it depends on use.
- Also, check other features like wifi, megapixel, viewing angles and frames.
Top 5 Best DSLR Camera under 40000 in India
1. Canon EOS 200D
Canon EOS 200D is one of the best and very famous brand cameras under 40000 in India. EOS comes with Full HD Movie mode with movie servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment and video snapshot.
You can use this camera in sunlight and low light conditions without a flash. Variety of flash mode included such as auto, manual flash and integrated Speedlite transmitter. Image stabilization has a variety of angles connected to the screen for adjustable. The image save in JPEG files in camera. This camera is perfect for travel, sports, still life and everywhere.
- It comes with high image quality.
- The screen is a touch panel.
- It includes multi-shot noise reduction tool and 3 inches display.
- Continuous shooting speed approx. 5 frame per second.
- Li-ion rechargeable battery.
- Primary colour filter and dust reduction lens.
- Maximum shutter speed is 1/4000 sec.
2. Nikon D5200
Nikon D5200 is a second best DSLR camera under 40000 in India. Nikon is a very popular brand in camera. It is furnished with a 24.1-megapixel DX-format sensor that can take beautiful pictures cross a wide range of lighting situation. A sensitivity range from ISO 100 to 6400. which is also expandable to 25600 ISO if the insufficiency arises.
The D5200 has an outstanding image quality. Image saved in JPEG format and wifi are not supported. Maximum video resolution is 5184 x 3456. Youcan record Full HD videos with extraordinary clarity in a wide range.
- Every time create clear and sharp images.
- EXPEED 3 image processing engine system.
- Continuous shooting with a 5 FPS framerate.
- You can easily manage ISO settings.
- Can be selected from 39 or 11 focus point system to deliver high image quality and excellent performance.
- Includes components in eyepiece cap, accessory shoe cover, rubber eyecup, body cap, viewNX 2 CD-ROM and user manual, 8GB SD card and 18-55mm VR II kit lens.
- Give a warranty 2 years.
3. Sony Alpha A6000L
Sony is an also extremely popular brand in camera. Sony Alpha is the third best DSLR camera under 40000 in India on our list. Sony launched the latest age of 4D autofocus system with fast hybrid AF and 179 AF points. The camera proceeds with the 24.3MP effective pixels and pop-up flash for extended exposures.
It comes with Wi-Fi / NFC / Play Memories camera apps. These apps through you can easily transfer your photo and video to smartphone and tablet. Also, this memory shares your lovable friend and family members.
- It supports to Wi-Fi and one-touch NFC for simple sharing and control.
- It comes with mirror lens camera.
- Aperture Range is F3.5 to F5.6.
- Shutter speed depends upon the shutter speed modes.
- TFT LCD display type.
- It comes with 921,600 LCD display image resolution dots.
4. Nikon D3400 Digital Camera
Nikon D3400 Digital Camera is a fourth best dslr camera under 40000 in India. With this camera, you feel better experience while capturing up to 16 shots in the RAW format during continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second speed. The camera quality is very good and the bag with it is also good.
Nikon D3400 gives the best results while capturing photographing and video shooting. Save your every movement share your favourite memories with your friends and family. It comes with maximum 30 shutter speed with 18 – 55 mm + 70 – 300 mm lens attachment.
- It comes with dual lens attachment like 18-55mm+70-300 lens.
- It provides 11 autofocus points.
- Wi-Fi are not included.
- It is included noiseless dust reduction system.
- Easy to use tool system.
- 24.2 mp resolution.
5. Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera
Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera is an again best dslr camera under 40000 in India. The camera comes with an 18-55mm VR kit lens with 3.2 inches display. It Also comes with a variety of shooting modes such as auto modes (Auto: Auto on(Flash Off)), programmed auto with flexible program, shutter-priority auto, aperture-priority auto, manual, scene modes and special effects.
Its continuous shooting speed is 5 frames per second for smooth capture of quick action views. This camera is shooting from a variety of angle. If you are a professional photographer this is best for you. It includes autofocus system with 3 inches display size.
|Lowest Price||Rs. 37,715||Rs. 37,950||Rs. 39,950||Rs. 36,990||Rs. 35,990|
|Focal Length||Body+18-135mm||Body+18-135mm||Mirrorless camera||18-55 mm+70-300mm||18-55 mm+55-250mm|
|Maximum resolution||18 MP||24.1 MP||24.3 MP||24.2 MP||18 MP|
|Display||3 Inches||3 Inches||3 Inches||3 Inches||3 Inches|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080||1280 x 720||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||5184 x 3456|
|Weight||525 gm||555 gm||344 gm||430 gm||485 gm|