Top 5 Best Coffee Maker in India 2019
Several people prefer a good cup of coffee every time in routine life. Everyday sips the best coffee is very critical. But there’s nothing to worry. Coffee maker machine shall be ready to perfect coffee within minutes. Its a very challenging task to buy a Best Coffee Maker in India for new users. This is a little bit time-consuming task. Because there are hundreds of models available in the Indian market in that will choose from the best. We have present a short list of the best coffee maker.
Our Top Picks
|#1 Morphy Richards||#2 Espresso Coffee Maker||#3 Prestige PCMD 1.0|
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Best Coffee Maker Machines Buy Online in India
1. Morphy Richards Europa Espresso Coffee Maker
If you are espresso as well as a cappuccino and latte coffee lover, you can prefer Morphy Richards Europa Coffee Maker. The coffee maker looks sleek and compact with built-in innovative features. This efficient drip coffee maker can brew a maximum of 4 cups of coffee at a time with an approximate take of 6 to 8 minutes.
The 800 W power of motor enough to steam milk to give a lighter, smooth textured foam. You can efficiently clean the machine and mag. It comes up with 1.2 liter capacity.
The coffee maker consists of filtering that can be cleaned easily.
- It is a heat resistant coffee maker.
- Enjoy cups of good coffee each and every day.
- Brewing cycle is indicated by Neon LED light.
- Its fitted with the stainless still material.
- Illuminated on/off switch for easy to operate.
- Expresso needs the maximum pressure of only 4 bars and makes 4 cups of coffee.
- Model Europa
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Requirement 230
- Capacity 4 Cups
- Weight 2.85 Kg
- Warranty 2 Year
2. Stok ST-ECM01 4 cups Espresso Coffee Maker
The espresso and cappuccino machine has a large 4 cups capacity. You can press 3.5 bar for rich taste coffee. The stylish and modern look coffee maker expand your working experience.
The thick size machine adjusted in any little place of the user kitchen and consume up to 800 watts power. In this machine includes washable drip tray for easy cleaning.
This decent looking coffee machine is packed with numerous key features.
- Has illuminated On/Off switch.
- Water Level Indicator.
- Working Pressure only 3.5 Bars.
- Heatproof glass carafe, temperature control system.
- Make espresso, cappuccino and latte coffee very easily.
- Model ST-ECM01
- Capacity 4 cups
- Power Consumption 800 W
- Brewing Time 8
- Cord Length 1 m
- Weight 2.3 kg
3. Preethi Cafe Zest Drip Coffee Maker (CM210)
This smart coffee maker uses a microfine permanent filter which benefits to you prepare a coffee with minimum residue. Preethi Cafe Zest coated with high-quality Polypropylene and Polyester Mono-Filament.
The ergonomically designed chromed handle for easy to serve coffee into the mug. The capacity of the jar is 500 ml that prepare a quantity of coffee maximum 450 ml and a minimum 250 ml.
This coffee maker uses a heat-sensitive thermal fuse for safety. The 450 W machine has 1 years product guarantee on manufacturing defects.
- Heat proof high-grade plastic.
- Easy to control with indicator light.
- Compact handle.
- Maximum up to 5 cups of coffee make at a time.
- Shock-proof ABS body assures your safety against electric shocks.
- Model Caffe zest
- Capacity 6 cups
- Power 450 watts
- Cord Length 215 cm
- Weight 1.5 kg
- Warranty 1 Year
4. Philips HD 7431/20 6 Cups Coffee Maker
It is the best drip coffee maker machine by Philips that provides you best taste experience from coffee. Its sleek and ergonomic body easy to clean, dishwasher safe and adjust in little space in your kitchen.
The Philips HD7450 allows for even distribution of the coffee powder. Its brewing process works any time you like to drink coffee.
The translucent water tank shows the water level in the tank and has precise the water level indicator.
It comes up with a 0.6 liter capacity of making 6 cups of coffee.
- Detachable filter holder and cord.
- Drip stop to interrupt the brewing whenever you like.
- Dishwasher-proof parts.
- Water level indicator with light guides.
- Brewing process takes shortly 8 minutes to finish.
- Model HD 7450
- Capacity 6 Cups
- Power 650 watts
- Power Requirement 220 – 240 volts
- Weight 81.6 g
- Warranty 2 Years
5. Black & Decker DCM25-IN
The small and affordable coffee machine on the list. This makes a 1 cup of coffee perfect for single individuals. Is very easy to use coffee maker. Its permanent filter crafted of high-grade stainless steel for durability.
The single serving espresso maker has a capacity of 180 ml. The best features of this machine are given the satisfying taste of coffee.
It’s good for small usage.
- It is only 300 watts.
- Has a 1 cup capacity.
- The filter used is permanent.
- Extremely portable design.
- Use a removable drip tray.
- Operating voltage- 220 to 240 volts.
- Model DCM25
- Material Plastic
- Power 330 watts
- Indicator light Yes
- Weight 726 g
- Price Rs.848/-
Best coffee maker brand
♠ Morphy Richards
♠ Black & Decker
Best Coffee Makers – Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best coffee machine to buy?
We give a listed about five best coffee maker to make the best coffee for your test. But you confuse to select one then I suggest you Philips HD 7450/20 6 Cups Coffee Maker.
Which coffee maker makes the tasting and hottest coffee?
All best brand coffee maker makes the tasting and hottest coffee every day. All drip coffee makers work very effectively.
What to look when buying the best coffee maker at home?
If you buying a coffee machine needed to look at cost, a cup of capacity, digital control system, brewing temperature, warranty, weight and one of the most important water purifying filter.
Buying Guides for Best Coffee Makers in India.
A lot can happen over coffee !!
Coffee is one of the most favourite beverages of all time, for many people, irrespective of age.
With over 400 million consumers of coffee, thought to be taken in a day, makes it one of the most favourite beverages of all.
Now to make the coffee taste so special, many people in this modern world would rely on putting their hands on a good coffee maker that could serve them the best coffee they could wish for.
Coffee makers are of so many types, of which we will be seen through quite a few of them.
Some of the best coffee makers that are doing the business around are :
- Espresso Machines
- Moka Pots
- French Press
- Vacuum brewers
Let us see through each of the coffee makers mentioned above.
The Espresso Machines
*Built-in Italy in the year 1884, it is a machine that brews coffee by forcing pressurized water near boiling point through some amount of ground coffee and a filter to produce a thick, concentrated coffee.
*It contains a steam wand which is used to steam and froth liquids such as cappuccino and caffe latte.
*It grinds and froths the liquid.
*The taste of the espresso can vary according to the fineness of the grind.
*The amount of pressure used to tamp the grinds determine the taste of the espresso.
*Sometimes even the pressure itself can be used to vary the taste of the espresso.
There are 4 kinds of espresso machines in this world.
They are: Piston-Driven
* Operates by a lever which pressurizes the hot water and sends it through the coffee grinds.
It is sometimes called manual espresso machines because these lever driven machines require a long handle to produce a shot.
* Steam or steam pressure is used to force the water through the coffee.
This design is still in use, and also they do not produce as high of a pressure for extraction.
* Instead of using a manual force, a motor driven pump is used that provides the force necessary for espresso brewing.
* The hot water is forced through the coffee grounds by using compressed air.
The hot water is added from a Kettle or a Thermo flask.
* Moka pots, also known as Stove-top espresso machines, are similar to espresso machines.
* It has a bottom portion which contains a release valve within it.
* The top portion is opened and within the bottom portion, lies a small cap like a funnel.
* Hot water is poured into the bottom portion up to the release valve.
* The release valve should not be covered.
* Coffee grounds are filled in the funnel.
* The funnel is then placed within the bottom portion and is closed tightly with the top portion.
* Then the pot is heated for four to five minutes.
* The top portion gets filled with the extract, through a tube, due to the pressure created through steam once the coffee gets brewed.
It is commonly found in Italy and is also known as caffettiera, coffee maker in Italian.
* The French press or a Coffee Press is a coffee brewing device that is widely used in many parts of the world.
* Coffee is brewed by placing ground coffee in an empty breaker.
* Hot water is then added enough to completely soak the ground.
* The brewing time is about two to four minutes.
* Then the mesh plunger is pressed down pushing down the coffee powder, leaving the extract.
* If the brewed coffee is allowed to remain in the breaker, the coffee might taste bitter.
So it is removed as and when the process is over.
In the same way as coffee, the French press can sometimes be used to brew Tea. However, it is more suitable for light teas and is not suitable for Indian tea or Chinese tea.
* The Vacuum coffee maker, also known as Siphon or Syphon coffee maker, originates from Berlin.
* This type of coffee maker has been in usage in many parts of the world since its introduction.
* It contains two portions of chambers.
* The top portion contains a tube along with the chamber.
* The chamber also contains a filter.
* The bottom chamber is filled with water and it is heated.
* The heated water is pushed through to the top chamber by the steam created, through the tube.
* Then the coffee grounds are poured into the top chamber and stirred properly.
* Once the burner is put off, after four to five minutes, the extract comes down to the bottom chamber, through the tube, leaving behind the coffee grounds in the top chamber.
* And the coffee is served which is present in the bottom chamber.
* A coffee percolator was a commonly used coffee brewing process until the 1970’s. It was later replaced by the Automatic drip coffee makers.
* It is common among campers and outdoor people as they can not find electricity too often outside.
* The working principle is that it contains a top chamber and a bottom chamber.
* A tube comes along with the pot starting from the bottom chamber and goes vertically towards the top chamber.
* In the top of the top chamber, just below the vertical tube, lies a chamber where the coffee ground is put.
* A reliable amount of water is poured inside the bottom chamber, and it is seen that it does not fill the chamber completely.
* The pot is then heated if it is a manual pot. If it’s an automatic pot, it charges the pot with an auto-cutoff feature. The heating is taken care of.
* Then the water, due to heating, boils up and rises above to the top chamber.
* It also rises through the tube and gets to spill out.
* The water reaches the top chamber and spreads within the coffee grounds that is placed in the top chamber.
* The diluted water then gets down to the bottom chamber, in the process, pushing the water through the tube with more pressure.
* This process keeps repeating continuously until the temperature of the liquid approaches boiling point.
* As the liquid approaches the boiling point, the parking action stops and the coffee is ready to serve.
Now we have come across the different types of coffee makers and its preparing methods in detail.
So this should give you a clear idea about making a good deal for the best coffee makers.
Enjoy the Coffee. Enjoy Life. !!
You May Like to Read :