Best chicken biryani masala must for non-veg lovers. After 27 hours of research, we find a top 5 best chicken biryani masala brand in India. Chicken Biryani is a delicious savoury rice dish that’s loaded with rice, spicy masala and chicken. With this masala, do not need to add any extra masala.
Different Types of Biryani?
- Hyderabadi Biryani
- Lucknowi Biryani
- Sindhi Biryani
- Thalassery Biryani
- Bombay Biryani
- Mughlai Biryani
- Ambur Biryani
- Kacchi Biryani
- Malabar Biryani
- Tahiri Biryani
Best Chicken Biryani Masala Brand ( Chef’s Secrets )
1. Suhana ready-to-cook Chicken Biryani Spice Mix masala
- No artificial flavours.
- Each packet serves 4 persons.
- No MSG and preservatives.
- Best before 12 months.
- Pack of 9, one pack is enough to 500 g chicken.
Suhana Spices Mix is an Indian manufacturer, an enterprising team of Shri. Hukmichand Chordia and Smt. Kamalbai Chordia launched in 1962. Suhana Chicken Biryani Mix reduce your cooking preparation time. The makes your biryani yummy.
If you cook for 4 family members, you need a 50 g Suhana chicken biryani masala. Use the Suhana chicken biryani mix to create a truly memorable meal instant.
2. Lucky Chicken Biryani Masala
- Instant to cook a tasty dish.
- Anyone can cook.
- Quantity: 50 g (Pack of 2).
- Provides a quality product.
Lucky Chicken Biryani Masala is India’s foremost flavourings brand known for its best flavour brand. The using the unique technology easy to use & anyone can cook. It produces aromatic chicken biryani masala for delicious mil.
LUCKY is a trademark registered and copyrights protected with Special Food Products. Its product price is a little bit high but its flavour of masala different from another biryani masala.
3. Ustad Banne Nawab's Mutton And Chicken Biryani Masala
- Comes with combo pack.
- No need to other masalas.
- Meat and Rice Casserole.
- Very delicious and easy to make.
Ustad Banne Nawab’s brand of Ready to cook spice blends for gourmet cuisine (Masalas). The each packed designed for a meal servings up to 5 to 6 Adult.
4. Nawab's Secret Hyderabadi Biryani Masala
- Do not add any artificial colours.
- Artificial flavours and preservatives.
- Maximum 6 months shelf life.
- Taste and smell are too good.
Nawab’s Secret formulated a spice mix Hyderabadi masala for Biryani. Hyderabadi and Lucknow’s Biryani are regarded as the best. It has served across the country with rediscovering the traditional taste. This is the best for the food lover. “Try it You will love it”.
It comes with a pack of two, in each pack 50 g quantity.
5. Shan Chicken Biryani Masala
Shan Chicken Biryani Masala will help you to prepare the traditional Biryani at home with the authentic taste. It provides a largest 3 years use the period from the date of manufacture. This spices masala loved everyone in the family.
2018 @ Home Journal