Choosing the correct or best badminton racquet for yourself can be tough at first. the type of racket you choose should match your playing style and ability. that’s why I am writing this post best badminton racket under 4000 in India.
We should consider below points before choosing racket:
Weight of the racket – Lightweight racket is recommended for beginner and it helps player to deliver quick serves, strokes. lightweight racket reduces the injury chances.
Oval vs square-shaped racket head – An oval racket tends to have more concentrated power while a square racket head has more surface area.
String Tension – check the tension of the racket by pressing your palm on strings and check how far it sinks. A 1mm sunken depth of the strings is the ideal tension for most players.
Top 5 Best Badminton Racket under 4000 in India
1. Yonex Voltric 10DG Badminton Racquet
There is no doubt that Yonex brand is a market leader in the Badminton rackets. The racket has a superior grip will allow the most powerful hits each time. It has a matte finish with the solid dynamic looking design. The shaft material is made of high elasticity carbon.
It used high modulus graphite technology with 24 to 35 lbs string tension. This racket is suitable for the advanced level of players.
- It comes with a full cover.
- Ideal for a senior and junior player.
- Heavy head for balancing.
- It is an isometric shape frame racket.
- It weighs 85-88 gms.
2. Yonex Voltric 8 E Tune Badminton Racquet
This is another best badminton racket under 4000 in India by Yonex. The intermediate level of players is full enjoy with this badminton racket. The All-round model equipped with the E-tune system.
It used G4 Strung and H.M. graphite shaft frame to make it highly durable and strong. Its Tri-Voltage system achieves better power on shots with maximum control.
- G4 strung badminton racquet.
- Heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling.
- It comes with the protection cover.
- Full carbon graphite racquet.
- Grip Size: 4U (Ave.83g) G3,4,5.
3. Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite Badminton Racquet
The Muscle Power design of the racket made for those players who go back fast movement and effortless power with improving your performance. Itcomes with a medium stiff that enables you to play accurate shots with more power and speed.
The perfect suit for the senior and intermediate level of players. It flexible flex badminton racket which will provide you better control on racket handling.
- Lightweight and easy to handling.
- Isometric head shape.
- It has a medium flexibility.
- Comes with full cover.
- It used H.M.Graphite with titanium mesh frame.
4. Apacs Finapi 232 Unstrung Badminton Racket
Apacas is an ideal option for advanced and intermediate level players. The exclusive racket comes with the tri-voltage system to help you achieve fast handling and heavy smashes.
Its high modulus graphite shaft increases more stability to your shots. Its head size is 90 sq.in. and unstrung weight is 85. The control support cap on the racquet improved grip for fast actions.
- G1 grip size.
- Body & shaft material is graphite.
- The cutting edge of design.
- Head Size: 90 sq/in.
- Ideal for a senior.
5. Li-Ning Gforce Lite 3300i Badminton Racquet
The colour and design of the racket are very attractive and unique. The G-force series racket is ideal for men and women both. The racket made of carbon fibre body it strong and durable which lets you play the game comfortably.
It weighs 85 grams and has a beam width of 20 mm. Its body features have elasticity is very flexible for fast shots. This is best badminton racket under 4000 in India.
- Square shaped isometric frame.
- Includes a cover for storage.
- Carbon Fibre body.
- Ergonomic & lightweight design.
- High controlled with the faster swing.