The racket is key equipment of the badminton game. Type of racket you choose depends on your playing abilities. Below things, you consider for choosing rackets.
Weight of the racket: If you are beginner you can choose lightweight badminton racket. It is easy to move and control. It reduces injuries changes.
Balance Point: Balance point means the weight of the racket is maintains at the head. it will help you to play brust and hard. It increases strock abilities.
String Tension: Check the tension of the racket by pressing through the palm. you can feel how hard or soft tension is. It will help you to boost force in strock.
Top 5 Best Badminton Racket under 3000 in India
1. APACS Virtuoso 90 Badminton Racquet
- The Apacs Virtuoso 90 is a light and fast racket.
- Axe Shape Frame design
- The Racket frame was developed with the ‘Reinforced Structure’
- string tension of up to Vertical 33lbs / Horizontal 35lbs.
- Medium Flex racket
This is the best, fast and lightweight racquet for all the beginners. You get high stability while you are playing, the overall smashing is also powerful.
The APACS Virtuoso 90 Badminton Racquet ensures perfect drive shot and powerful strikes. The frame of the badminton racquet is made with reinforced structure, the string tension is 33 lbs vertically and 35 lbs horizontally. The badminton racquet is lightly weighted hence the speed is exceptionally amazing.
A great choice for sharp smashes and precious shots. The badminton racquet is available in multiple colours, it has low wind resistance and decreases the torsion. The string is highly stable too.
2. Yonex Voltric 2DG Graphite Badminton Racquet
- In-Box Contents: 1 Badminton Racquet
- Ideal for beginners and intermediates
- Made from super high elasticity high modulus graphite
- Yonex guarantees up to 35lbs of tension on this racquet
If you are looking for high performing badminton racquet, Yonex is a reliable brand. The Yonex Voltric 2DG Graphite Badminton Racquet is sturdy and lightweight, a great choice for both beginners and intermediate level of players.
The strung type is durable and the G5 is the grip size, it is 3 inches and offers a delightful gaming experience to all the aggressive players. The overall width of the beam is 20.5 mm.
The badminton is lightweight and weighs only 85 grams only. The shaft is stiff and the hit is harder every time on the shuttlecocks. The overall performance of Yonex Voltric 2DG Graphite Badminton Racquet is wonderful and the stroke is also strong.
3. Silver's Lim-25 Gutted Badminton Racquet
- Full cover
- Oval head shape, grip size: G3 3.5 inch
- Perfect for children above 10 years of age
- Ideal for advanced level of players
- Available: Strung
4. Li-Ning SS 99 Plus Carbon-Graphite Badminton Racquet
- Extra strong racket
- Based on aerotic beam system and dynamic optimum
- Material: carbon fibre
- Weight: w3 86 gms|size: s2
- Flex: soft
- String tension: upto 28+ lbs
- Material: Carbon-graphite
5. Victor Arrow Power 90 G5 Strung Badminton Racket
- Shaft Material：All carbon graphite
- Frame Material：All carbon graphite
- Weight/Grip size : 3U/G5 , 4U/G5
- Tension: H： ≦ 30 lbs
- Specially Made for Asian Market
Looking for a high performing racquet which has a perfect balance of string tension, Victor Arrow Power 90 G5 is a robust choice. The carbon graphite is used as a shaft material and the frame is also built using the same material. Here, the overall weight of the badminton racquet is too less.
The tension is 30 lbs only. The badminton request is specially designed for the Asian style game lovers. The racquet is available in 2 colours i.e. white and black. The size is the same that is 3 U. Each pack consists of a badminton racquet and a cover with the sling.
2019 @ Homejournal.in