Hey Guy’s, looking for best acoustic guitar under 15000 in india? you are at perfact place to find your dream musical kit. The guitar is not just functionally adept for new learners, but sleek and super-stylish. here we list down some grate guitar in your bufget.
f you’re serious about your music, you can start investing in your dreams by getting yourself a reliable instrument then read start to end for best guitar.
Top 5 Best Acoustic Guitar Under 15000 in India
1. Kadence KAD-SH-100 Cedar Acoustic Guitar
This acoustic guitar model is one of the best guitars under 15000 in India. The high-quality instrument really great and durable. Its sound is good and finishes with trendy design. Rosewood layered on the front and back side.
Besides, its glossy finish mahogany neck gives a smooth feel while learning. the craft with brilliant tones like folk music, country, and even pop. It is best for right-handed orientation.
- Its nack material is mahogany.
- 6 stainless steel string.
- Beige colour with pickup present.
- Demi type cutaway.
- Bridge & fretboard made of Indian rosewood.
2. Yamaha F310 Spruce Acoustic Guitar
Another from world best brand Yamaha F310. The good-quality instrument such an available at a decent price. The design of the acoustic guitar is very nice. It mostly comes in a warm natural colour and its meranti back work deliver bright and clear tones. It is affordable in your range. Its slim body easy to hold.
Indeed, this is a quality acoustic guitar specifically designed guitar lovers. Such a reliable instrument for both beginners and experts on the road.
- It has a 6 string.
- The string made of copper & steel.
- Nato nack and meranti back material.
- 10 cm thickness for easy to handing.
- Outstanding quality and hand-finished construction.
3. Yamaha F-310 TBS Spruce Acoustic Guitar
Yamaha is again best guitar in added my list. It’s available in beautiful natural tobacco sunburst colour with a rosewood bridge. Its shortened scale-length for ease of fingering through performing. It is lightweight and easy to hold and carry.
It sounds is definitely more familiar with the contour switch and perfect instrument for student or seasoned player alike. One most important, Yamaha always focus on quality.
- Design and sound are amazing.
- It used spruce body material.
- You can select tone-woods for wondrous performance.
- The sides and the back are made of meranti.
- Very convenient while you are playing.
4. Epiphone DR-100 SUNBURST Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
The Epiphone guitar gives a smooth response and delivers a sweet tone. It 14-degree headstock that gives you more pressure at the nut. Its body furnishes a mahogany material with ebony, natural and excellent sunburst. Its beautiful looks in cutaway style.
- It has 21 number of frets.
- Laminated mahogany body.
- It is constructed from rosewood.
- Ideal for beginners and intermediate players.
5. Fender CD60S Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
Fender CD60S Mahogany Acoustic Guitar has high standard sound quality and value. The guitar made from the highest quality of wood. Rosewood fretboard with brown colour touches a natural look.
The guitar has been created in the classic shape a laminated by the spruce top and back and sides. The back and sides are made of the basswood top.
- Good quality, design & sound.
- Deliver a sweet sound.
- The fingerboard is made out of rosewood.
- It comes with 18-fret maple fingerboard with nato nack.